Back in May we released a new mobile voting experience for presenters and participants using mobile web browsers.
Today, we’d like to announce the release of both an iOS and Android Poll Everywhere App! The App can be downloaded for iPhone or iPad from the App Store and for Android devices from the Google Play Store. (Or simply search for “Poll Everywhere” on your device’s store.)
The app is for both audience members participating and presenters managing their polls. Presenters can create new polls as well as manage existing ones; while participants use the app to vote, respond, and view their past responses.
- Participant views automatically update with a presenter’s current question for quick and easy participation
- Create and answer multiple choice, true/false, open ended, and clickable image question formats
- Moderate and approve open ended question responses
- View live results in real time
- Easy participant registration to receive credit
- View your participant response history and correctness
- Remembers your login
- Faster load times and smoother navigation
- Network connectivity monitoring
- Coming Soon – Presenters can create clickable image polls using their device’s camera