Let’s face it: the signs of a boring presentation are hard to ignore. Whether audience members are dozing off, checking their notifications, or stealing glances at the clock, it’s up to the presenter to come up with creative solutions and bring the focus back to the front of the room.
That’s where Poll Everywhere comes in. Add a few interactive activities to your presentation and watch the two-way conversation come to life.
Looking for the perfect, engaging question for your next presentation? Not sure where to start? Tune in to the next session of Getting Started with Poll Everywhere for an insider look at all things audience engagement—happening every other Thursday at 11 am PST.
What to expect:
- Detailed breakdown of key poll types
- How-to for presenting your first activities
- Guide to inserting live polls into your PowerPoint presentations
- List of available resources
- Live Q&A to answer all your questions
- Themed competition for a real prize!