“I need a report that shows me when each person arrived, collects some additional info, and shows me when they took off.”
How much time have you wasted on data entry from plowing through attendance forms?
The Sign In Sheet report is a great way to track your participants’ attendance and time spent in a class or training. This is useful for tracking CPE credits, or showing attendance at a single class. Some conferences have called this “green attendance tracking” because it replaces paper-based systems for tracking sign-ins.
You can do any of the following:
- Select what you want to know about each person: Name, ID, email addresses
- Select “checkin time” and “checkout time” polls
- Add any other collected data, for example, the number of minutes missed, or session/speaker/trainer evaluation data
- Generate the report (you can also export to a spreadsheet)
- Save your fancy report format for reuse by bookmarking the page
Here a video. Go full screen to see the small type.
This is one of the most boring features we’ve ever made. How did you make it this far in the blog post? Seriously, why?